TCF depends on the community and volunteers to help with our many fun events, to assist with the free pre-participation sports physicals (medical degree not required) and to advise our Board of Directors. Our volunteers have fun working on many projects in 2015 including:
- May 6 Salute to Heroes Awards Scholarship Awards dinner
- June Love Your Brain Bicycle Rodeo and on-line fundraiser
- July Struble Kids Splash and Dash
- August 6 and 11 Pre-Participation Sports Physicals
- October 17 Toast to Hollywood costume fundraiser
We welcome adults and high school students who are committed to community service.
Thanks so much for your interest in volunteering with TFC-The Center Foundation. Please take a minute to fill out this brief survey and tell us a little about yourself. You can also contact us by emailing Andrew Traut.